COVID Safety Plan
- No waiting in reception area.
- Students must book into classes in advance via Wellness Living.
- Students must check in to classes on their own phone.
- No equipment to be shared; bands, blocks or weights used in classes will be cleaned after each use. Students may bring their own for their own use.
- All students must collect a microfiber cloth before class to clean the pole before and after their class.
- Students cannot swap poles during class.
- Payments must be contactless via EFTPOS or online.
- Staff have been informed on procedures.
- Microfiber cloths to be washed after each use.
- Staff will disinfect high traffic areas regularly.
- Full clean will be done once per week.
- Disposable paper towels are available in all bathrooms.
- Soap and hand sanitiser is available in all bathrooms and throughout the studio.
- Class numbers are limited to comply with social distancing requirements.
- Floor space in Studio 2 has 2m markers on the floor.
- The poles in Studio 1 are 2m apart.
- Students must book in advance to classes and register their attendance via Wellness Living.
- No walk in / drop ins without prior booking.