Terms & Conditions
- Classes must have 4 or more students to run. Classes may be cancelled at the discretion of management. You will be notified prior if your class has been affected and offered an alternative class/time.
- For upfront payments a 50% deposit (for all classes enrolled in) is required to secure your booking.
- Payment must be received in full on or before your first class each term, unless you have signed up for direct debit.
- Missed classes cannot be transferred to the next term; catch up classes must be completed in the same term, subject to availability.
- You must book your catch up classes online via Wellness Living; we can only guarantee a place in the class you enrol in.
- You must let us know if cannot attend your class via Wellness Living, if you do not mark the class as 'Not Attending' before the start time of the class, your make up class will not be applied. Letting us know you are not coming allows another student to book into that spot from the waitlist.
- It is your responsibility to make sure you do all your classes within the 8 weeks of the term you are enrolled in. If you miss a class you can attend another class within the 8 weeks of the term you are enrolled in.
- Disclaimer: www.diamondpoledance.com.au is a subsidiary of Diamond Dance WA Pty Ltd
- Please be aware that we do not offer transfers or refunds for your term fees once any payment has been received. Please consider your classes carefully before booking.
- In the event of a prolonged medical condition your fees may be placed on hold for you to use when you are well. This is at the discretion of management and a medical certificate will be required.
- We do not transfer classes you have missed to the next term. If you miss a class, you can do a "catch up" class in the term that you are enrolled in, otherwise you forfeit that class.
- Workshops are one off, speciality classes, which cannot be refunded or transferred. If you wish, you may sell your place to someone else, however you must let us know who will be coming in your place.
- Bookings for private lessons, parties or assessments require 24 hours' notice if you wish to cancel or reschedule your booking. If you fail to provide sufficient notice your deposit will be non-refundable.
- Once you sign up for Direct Debit for a term and the term has started, you must pay the full amount owed for that term because we have held that place(s) for you and cannot sell it to anyone else.
- All direct debit memberships are ongoing and will automatically renew each term unless you give us a minimum of 4 weeks notice to cancel your direct debit. If you give us less than 4 weeks notice, a $100 cancellation fee will apply.
- If you wish to downgrade your direct debit membership, you must give us a minimum of 4 weeks notice to downgrade your membership. If you give us less than 4 weeks notice, a $30 admin fee will apply.
- Any late payment fees from your bank associated with missing a scheduled payment are your responsibility.
- If you miss a payment, Wellness Living will notify you via email. You can login to your Wellness Living account to pay the outstanding amount or pay at the studio. Failure to pay will result in Wellness Living freezing your account which means any membership discounts and benefits will not apply until payment has been received.
- Diamond Dance reserves the right to engage a third party debt collection agency if we are unable to contact you regarding your debt.