Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Classes must have 4 or more students to run. Classes may be cancelled at the discretion of management. You will be notified prior if your class has been affected and offered an alternative class/time.
- 50% deposit (for all classes enrolled in) or a one week deposit of direct debit is required to secure your booking.
- Payment must be received in full on or before your first class each term, unless you have signed up for direct debit.
- Missed classes cannot be transferred to the next term; catch up classes must be completed in the same term, subject to availability.
- You must book in advance on Pole Buddy for your make up and extra classes
- It is your responsibility to make sure you do all your classes within the 8 weeks of the term you are enrolled in. If you miss a class you can attend another class within the 8 weeks of the term you are enrolled in.
- Disclaimer: www.diamondpoledance.com.au is a subsidiary of Diamond Dance WA Pty Ltd
- Please be aware that we do not offer transfers or refunds for your term fees once any payment has been received. Please consider your classes carefully before booking.
- In the event of a prolonged medical condition your fees may be placed on hold for you to use when you are well. This is at the discretion of management and a medical certificate will be required.
- We do not transfer classes you have missed to the next term. If you miss a class, you can do a "catch up" class in the term that you are enrolled in, otherwise you forfeit that class.
- Workshops are one off, speciality classes, which cannot be refunded or transferred. If you wish, you may sell your place to someone else, however you must let us know who will be coming in your place.
- Bookings for private lessons, parties or assessments require 24 hours' notice if you wish to cancel or reschedule your booking. If you fail to provide sufficient notice your deposit will be non-refundable.
- Once you sign up for Direct Debit for a term and the term has started, you cannot cancel your payments until the conclusion of the enrolled term because we have held that place for you and cannot sell it to anyone else.
- If you wish to discontinue your payment (for ongoing accounts), you are required to provide a minimum of 2 weeks' notice.
- Any late payment fees from your bank associated with missing a scheduled payment are your responsibility.
- If you miss a payment, Pole Buddy will notify you via email. You can login to your Pole Buddy account to pay the outstanding amount or pay at the studio. Failure to pay within 7 days will result in Pole Buddy freezing your account which means any membership discounts and benefits will not apply until payment has been received.
- Diamond Dance reserves the right to engage a third party debt collection agency if we are unable to contact you regarding your debt.